Ac motor encoder rpm encoder motor position encoder
Incremental shaft encoders also known as Incremental Rotary Shaft Encoders are ideal for monitoring sensing a rotating shaft, or even linear position sensing when used in conjunction with ball screws etc, rollers. When integrated into a control system, they provide speed, position, acceleration & direction feedback data to the system. Incremental encoders produce a series of pulses directly proportional to movement of its shaft.
1. Features of Ac motor encoder rpm encoder motor position encoder
* Good reliability, long life, anti-jamming performance. * Stainless steel shaft has a higher stability and protection. * Metal shell is more solid and anti-impact. * Bearing load heavy, anti-oil and water. * Applicability to a wide variety of mechanical and industrial control.
2. Images of Ac motor encoder rpm encoder motor position encoder
3. Specifications of Ac motor encoder rpm encoder motor position encoder
Shaft Diameter/Shaft Hollow Diameter
-20 °C(-40 °C)- +85°C
Side Entry Cable/ Rear Entry Cable
Voltage/Push-pull/Open collector/Line driver
Output Pulse No.
4. Mechanical Drawings of Ac motor encoder rpm encoder motor position encoder
5. Pre-sales Service of Ac motor encoder rpm encoder motor position encoder
1.The optical encoder sensor can be customized to meet your need.
2.The questions about the encoder will be answered within 24 hours.